The LED battery indicator shows the battery status.
You can adjust aspiration and dispensing speed by rotating the speed control wheel and press the aspiration and dispensing buttons.
Yes, you can dispense liquid in gravity mode by pressing the dispensing button lightly (4~5 mm).
Reduced suction efficiency may be caused by a dirty or wetted membrane filter or the low battery.
Please check the following items.
- The serological pipette is securely inserted in pipette holder.
- The serological pipette holder and membrane filter is inserted correctly.
- The serological pipette holder and pipette are intact.
The serological pipette may be not inserted correctly into the BlueSwan or the pipette holder may be damaged.
When too much liquid gets into the filter by accident, it will flow into the circulating silicon tube inside the machine and spurt out from the protective hole. This unique and safety design can prevent the parts in the BlueSwan from corrosion and contamination.
- The housing of the BlueSwan is UV-resistant.
- The PTFE filter, silicone pipette holder and polypropylene nose cone can be autoclaved (121°C, 1.2 kg/cm2 for 20 min).
It weighs 180 g including the rechargeable battery.
It is a hydrophobic polytetrafluoroethene (PTFE) filter with 0.2 µm pore size and is 25 mm in diameter.